It's the BARE Necessities!

Daily Necessities For a Busy Mama

It always surprises me when people ask how I look so put together...I literally hardly ever feel like that’s true! I've kind of embraced the hot mess I am at this stage in life; I know it won't last forever and while I know I need to focus on myself every now and then, the less time I spend trying to get myself ready to go, the more time I have to spend doing fun things with the girls.

My routine is truly very simple. It takes me about 15-20 minutes to get ready, so I can get myself plus all the girls out the door in about an hour. To think I used to spend more than that just to get myself ready...

But, since I’ve been asked quite a bit, there are a few things I swear by every single day. They make life easy, most of them are super affordable, and of course, they're quick fixes! There are a few certain items I'm willing to splurge on, but these are my fave budget friendly picks.




Alright, here we go, my top five daily use products!

1. Dry Shampoo

...but you knew I was going to say that, right?! 😂 Are you even a mom if you don't own dry shampoo? But for real, I've tried probably 67 different dry shampoos with price points up to like $40, and I always come back to this one. I even use it on clean hair days to boost my roots up a little and give my hair some texture.

2. Bronzer

I don't have a lot of time to spend on makeup, but it always makes me feel better to dust a little bronzer under my cheek bones and across the top of my forehead after I've swiped some mineral powder over my whole face. I've been using this Elf bronzer/blush duo forever (even at my wedding!) and love that when I have time, I can use the blush on the apples of my cheeks. Plus, super affordable!

3. Spritz!

I use this rose water spray on my face after I've finished my makeup, and then use it as perfume too. It makes my face feel super fresh and awake and I love the soft scent it has. Multi purpose for the win!

4. Soft Lips

A swipe of this lip mask before bed every night keeps my lips feelin' and lookin' right 24/7. It lasts forever and it stays on all night and into the morning without feeling sticky, which is the biggest thing for me. If I want a little extra polish for my look, I'll swipe on a little gloss...if anything it makes me feel a little extra put together.

5. Water!

Chances are, if you ever run into me, I'll be carrying my rose gold cup! I'm big on hydration, and this thing keeps my water icy all day and looks cute to boot! Staying hydrated beats afternoon fatigue AND plumps up our skin to hide our (nonexistent) fine lines or wrinkles; did you know that?! Cheers, Friend!

There ya have it...my super simple arsenal of beauty products that keep me goin'! What are your favorites?! Let me know in the comments. 💕 Also...if you want a list of things I use to keep the kiddos' stuff together and organized, let me know and I'll get to it!


Disclaimer: This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Comments

Popular Posts